- The workshop will be based on the work package for the capacity building workshops developed by then.
- It will be on one of the main conference days (no pre or post).
- There should be ca. 5 parallel workshops so that ca. 100 attendants can be accomodated.
- Workshop languages should be English, French, Spanish and possibly other IFLA languages
- The workshop should be promoted to Management of Library Associations Section and National Libraries Section to enhance attendance
The group selected to plan this off-site consists of Frankie Wilson (organizer), Colleen Cook, Wanda Dole, Tord Høivik and Ulla Wimmer.
Source: Minutes from Milan