This page is intended as an informal and open-ended list of associations and organizations working with statistics for advocacy.
Note that the list is aimed at the GLOSSA project and therefore quite selective – see Resources below for much fuller directories.
- Association for Health Information and Libraries in Africa (AHILA)
- Association of Caribbean University and Research Libraries (ACURIL)
- Commonwealth Library Association (COMLA)
- International Association of School Librarianship (IASL)
- Library Assembly of Euroasia (LAE)
- Pacific Islands Association of Libraries and Archives (PIALA)
- SCECSAL – the Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations
- Nigerian Library Association. NLA News and Resource Central.
- Polish Librarians Association.
- READ Nepal>, P.O. Box 11995, Baluwatar – 4, Kathmandu, Nepal